[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Session on 21 Oct

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:51:22 UTC 2015

Yes thats correct Greg and perhaps thats what the "older colleague" who is
rightly a member by title failed to figure out. I plan to be there as well,
although may be a little late due to other commitments.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!