[CCWG-ACCT] Recap of yesterday's discussion on the models

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:52:45 UTC 2015

On second thought, feel free to build your record on this list.  You have
managed to set yourself apart quite quickly.  Your emails go automatically
to my spam folder anyway, so I turn there only when I wish to partake of
your particular brand of "opinion."

And congratulations on learning to spell litigation.