[CCWG-ACCT] Trivia Time Allotment Application Request

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 16:18:57 UTC 2015

This request is to ask the group to provide the link to the ICANN website for the "Trivia Time Allotment Application" as I too wish to start a trivia session, but I fear that if there may be an application or form that needs to be filled out in advance, I will be criticized promptly for unqualified contribution if I do not fill out said form.

Who signs off on that b the way, the allotment of crucial time for trivia time without criticism, as not a single person raised their pen in objection there must be some method to initiating said trivia time without fear of insults, insinuations and criticism.

Regards,

Ron