[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Fw: [At-Large] (no subject)

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sun Oct 25 17:27:58 UTC 2015

Roelof,

It is easy to filter on his/her From: or as of late Reply-To: header. I do not filter his/her
emails, myself, because they do provide the occasional comic relief, even if I agree, they
are generally subject-matter free.

I am a firm believer in everybody being allowed the opportunity to prove oneself an idiot,
but will, should it come to a Consensus Call, not object.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini