[CCWG-ACCT] Fw: [At-Large] (no subject)

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 18:10:16 UTC 2015

I object to the proposed idea, and regard his arguments as part of a culture of inconsistent criticism directed  against the portion of multistakeholders defined not by a title or business card, but mostly by their interest in the process.  If the group ever begins kicking out people it disagrees with on ideas like the external whistleblower process,, it could be you kicked out the next time you have an idea disagreement with "the assumed bosses", which is how the direct insults towards me began in the first place, without any objection.  The proposal to kick me out of the group is a sign that my arguments are "too correct".

Ron
Not Ceo