[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Email Lists / SOI s

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 20:30:48 UTC 2015

it would be too difficult to ban every person who directly insulted me for unexplained reasons (other than my lack of being a CEO with a cool business card), every person who directly insulted the ombudsman, every person who conjured the image of the ombudsman getting a spanking from a paddle, tthose who unfairly insinuated about me, and/or posted well-deserved personal awards, proclaimed the results of a consensus that was never asked for, and/or posted "trivia time".

RBD