[CCWG-ACCT] Fw: Welcome to Introduction To Contractual Compliance

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Mon Oct 26 02:50:46 UTC 2015

Thanks Greg and others for addressing this excessive spamming.

During the 8 hours I was flying from London to Washington today Mr. Baione posted 23 emails to the CCWG list, or nearly 3 per hour. He is now  a blocked sender for yours truly and his emails are directed to my junk file.

Best to all, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW