[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #61

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Tue Oct 27 14:11:38 UTC 2015

On 27/10/2015 12:29, Alice Jansen wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> In anticipation of your call #61 – *Tuesday, 27
> October* from* 19:00-21:00 UTC* (time converter
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CCWG+ACCT+Meeting&iso=20151027T19&p1=1440&ah=2>),
> please find below a proposed agenda:
>
> 1. Welcome, Roll call & SoI
> 2. Principles: Mission, Core Values & Commitments (tentative)

Dear all,

I am afraid I will on a plane at this time, and so unable to attend. My
apologies for absence.

May we safely assume that the above slot (if it takes place) is for
update and discussion, rather than decision-making?

Kind Regards,

Malcolm.

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
           21-27 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9RY

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929