[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG informal gathering at IGF

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Tue Oct 27 16:27:39 UTC 2015

This is not a meeting of the CCWG but rather a room for CCWG participants to work together in. NO decisions or work that would not have already taken place outside of the formal CCWG meetings will take place. It is merely a way for the CCWG participants who find themselves in Brazil to be able to find each other easily.

-James

On 27/10/2015, 4:08 p.m., "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Nigel Roberts" <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on behalf of nigel at channelisles.net> wrote: