[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG informal gathering at IGF

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:49:50 UTC 2015

Hi

I suggest to hold the meeting in a room that has remote participation
equipment and allows everyone to participate. otherwise I don't think it
should be held. If you hold the meeting early in the morning you might be
able to hold it in a workshop room that has remote participation equipment.
or you can hold it after the official meetings. But doubtful that we can
get a room for 3 hours ...

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh