[CCWG-ACCT] On Stress Test 18

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Tue Oct 27 17:21:14 UTC 2015

Arun,

You wrote: " In March 2015, a sub-group of the CCWG was created to
perform stress tests ..." and " Among the thirty-six stress tests
conceived by the sub-group was a scenario where some governments could
potentially take control of ICANN."

A sub group of the CCWG tasked with collecting scenarios, aka "stress
tests" existed in December of 2014, and the scenario existed in a list,
a link to which was provided by Steve DelBianco, dating back to June of
that year. See http://www.bizconst.org/StressTests/, specifically the
6th item in that list.

Eric Brunner-Williams
Eugene, Oregon