[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG informal gathering at IGF

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Tue Oct 27 18:21:37 UTC 2015

I would like to take this opportunity to agree with Seun.

It seems clear to me in equal measure that this is a valuable opportunity to get together and talk, to move things forward, that we couldn't stop such conversations at IGF even if we tried, and that organising a room boosts rather than reduces inclusion; but also, equally, that with short notice, in a location with few direct international flights, and in the absence of remote participation support, this ought not to be a meeting that finalises text nor one that produces a de facto finalisation where later comments are effectively excluded.

Nor, as Seun said, do I assume Leon really meant to suggest such a status.

Sent from my iPhone