[CCWG-ACCT] On Stress Test 18

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Wed Oct 28 03:03:51 UTC 2015

Avri,

Thank you for making your position clear.

Is your rational for equity that all advice is equally important?

Is your rational for equity that all advisory committees are equal?

Or do you allow for some advice having greater utility to the Board than
some other advice, and for some advisory committees having advice which
is of greater utility to the Board than some other advisory committees?

If the latter, does the privilege you seek to make universal across all
of the bylaws advisory entities arise from mere existence of an bylaws
advisory committee? Do you propose to prevent some future Board from
creating an advisory body it is not obliged to entertain beyond staff
review of the body's advisory work product?

Eric