[CCWG-ACCT] Contribution on Transparency Reforms for CCWG

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Oct 28 20:03:15 UTC 2015

Seun,
The co-chairs raised the transparency work needed in WS1 issue as we moved to designator in multiple CCWG meetings in Dublin, I suggest any issues be raised with them if you disagree with their assessment.

The group working on transparency was ad-hoc to get some initial language for the CCWG to start working on and not a formal work party so no terms of reference or charter exist for this group who did some initial drafting in order to assist the CCWG in their work in this area, the group was comprised of people who had extensive backgrounds and experience in the issues at hand.

If you would like to discard the work that has been done in good faith please feel free to, we have a lot of work to get done and those of us who are trying to assist will keep doing so.

-James