[CCWG-ACCT] Contribution on Transparency Reforms for CCWG

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:18:11 UTC 2015

One final point on "stream leap."  If we try to hustle all of our
transparency concerns into WS1, I think that signals that we are giving up
on the concept of WS2 and treating it as a "discard pile" rather than "next
steps."  In spite of the Board's suggestion that we atomize WS2 back into
ordinary processes and "continuous improvement," I'm not giving up on WS2
as a real sequel to CCWG WS1.  Indeed, for myself (and I assume others), my
support for many aspects of WS1 is contingent upon WS2 being real, robust
and guaranteed.