[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Re: Contribution on Transparency Reforms for CCWG

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Wed Oct 28 23:07:12 UTC 2015

resending to the archived accountability-cross-community at icann.org
mailing list.

-e

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Contribution on Transparency Reforms for CCWG
Date: 	Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:53:09 -0700
From: 	Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net>
To: 	Schaefer, Brett <Brett.Schaefer at heritage.org>, Robin Gross
(robin at ipjustice.org) <robin at ipjustice.org>
CC: 	farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>, Tamir Israel
<tisrael at cippic.ca>, Padmini <pdmnbaruah at gmail.com>, Edward Morris
<egmorris1 at toast.net>, Jyoti <jyoti at cis-india.org>, Pranesh Prakash
<pranesh at cis-india.org>, Paul Rosenzweig
<paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com>, kdrazek at verisign.com
<kdrazek at verisign.com>, Becky Burr <becky.burr at neustar.biz>,
jordan at internetnz.net.nz <jordan at internetnz.net.nz>, James Gannon
<james at cyberinvasion.net>, Wilson, Christopher <cwilson at 21cf.com>,
Matthew Shears (mshears at cdt.org) <mshears at cdt.org>, Lane, Rick
<RLane at 21cf.com>, Michael Karanicolas <michael at law-democracy.org>, Karel
Douglas <douglaskarel at gmail.com>

Brett,

Please see Section 6333 of the California Corporations Code, which Greg
sent to the list earlier today. See also Greg's commentary.

I'm glad you believe there is a public interest in disclosure, your "Do
you disagree ..." point, below. However, the question is how much and
under what circumstances.

Eric