[CCWG-ACCT] Contribution on Transparency Reforms for CCWG

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Thu Oct 29 20:21:57 UTC 2015

Brett,

Earlier the question was asked about the composition, and by inference,
the authorship, of the small group contribution on transparency reforms.

Leaving aside for the moment the issues with specific details of the
small group contribution, as "[you] referenced [6333] in the original
draft", should we understand that you were the author, or amongst the
authors, of the small group contribution?

Eric