[CCWG-ACCT] Definition of public policy advice from the GAC

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 01:22:59 UTC 2015

Having read Tracy's illumination, I would ask,  for my edification; does
the delicate and deliberate process you speak of also take onto account
policy which may not actually be done ( implemented) and policy which is
done, which may not have been declared as policy? If you get my drift. This
is not an area I am too familiar with.

Justice Burrough

"Public policy ... is a very unruly horse and when you get astride of it,
you never know where it will carry you."

rd