[CCWG-ACCT] Transparency recap (Was: Contribution on Transparency Reforms for CCWG)

Arun Mohan Sukumar arun.sukumar at orfonline.org
Fri Oct 30 11:42:06 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

To get a better sense of why you would be concerned about "broader"
enforcement rights, could you please spell them out? What kind of mission
creep are we talking about here - would you make the case for some
information to be exempt from disclosure requirements and what would they
be?

Best,
Arun

--