[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding possible face-to-face meeting in LA

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Sep 1 12:46:39 UTC 2015

I will not be able to fly before Dublin, so could not attend any meeting
in LA in person

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz