[CCWG-ACCT] proposed agenda for the upcoming call

Steve Crocker steve.crocker at icann.org
Wed Sep 2 14:49:12 UTC 2015

Thomas,

Thank you.

Most members of the Board were on the briefing call on Monday when you went through your slides.  All board members have seen the slides and read the report and the board has met for over 7 hours in the last seven days to discuss it.

We have some comments and suggestions about the proposal which will not be efficiently and effectively discussed if we go through the report section by section. ]

Let me proposal an alternative agenda as follows.

1. Welcome and opening remarks

2. Board presents its comments and suggestions on the overall proposal

3. Walk through sections of the report where necessary

4. Discussion of the transitional phase

5. Outlook, next steps and closing remarks

Thanks,

Steve