[CCWG-ACCT] Perhaps a variation...

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Sep 2 21:48:06 UTC 2015

Why what Eberhard?  And the proposed alternative that does not have
multistakeholder support is better? Or because the status quo is
preferable to either?

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz