[CCWG-ACCT] Your input needed - Doodle poll - Sept F2F

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Thu Sep 3 15:10:55 UTC 2015

Thanks for that response, Bruce.

I believe the CCWG still needs to consider how such a F2F exchange should be integrated with the process of evaluating and reacting to public comments, and whether another round of comments will be required if fundamental changes are made to the proposal as the result of any F2F meeting.

Best regards, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW