[CCWG-ACCT] Review of Jones Day Analysis from Sidley & Adler

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Thu Sep 3 21:18:30 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs (Mathieu, Thomas and Leon) and CCWG Members and Participants,

Attached please find our comments on the Jones Day chart, which we have attached to our original high level review memo.  We have organized our comments to the Jones Day chart in the following manner:  We have added a column on the far right hand side with our comments.  We have also – through red-line strikeouts and blue additions – provided clarifications and corrections to the other columns.  We strongly recommend that this be posted publicly in relation to the Jones Day document so that observers have the chance to review, and we also recommend that it be provided to the ICANN Board.  We will provide it directly to ICANN inside counsel and Jones Day this afternoon.

Kind regards,

Holly, Rosemary and the Sidley and Adler Teams

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Global Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice
Sidley Austin LLP
+1.212.839.5853
holly.gregory at sidley.com<mailto:holly.gregory at sidley.com>

immediately.