[CCWG-ACCT] Blog: Working Together Through The Last Mile

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sat Sep 5 11:04:12 UTC 2015

It is neither impressive nor unprecedented and hence rather not unexpected.

I am in fact on record with some of my colleagues (reading this) before the start of the deliberations that (something like) this would happen.

I however would put any blame squarely on our inept Co-Chairs, who have put the CCWG  into a poor negotiation position instead of developing a proposal that has "room".

Fortunately it doesn't affect me much as there is nothing in the proposals for ccTLD Managers, and as such I refuse to be bound by any of it anyway, never mind the fundamental question touched on by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Alberta), what it is we are dealing with.

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini