[CCWG-ACCT] The Proposed F2F Meeting in LA

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Mon Sep 7 17:35:14 UTC 2015

Paul:

Thanks for expanding on the concluding portions of my post, regarding the wisdom (or lack thereof) of holding a near-term F2F in LA.

We are in violent agreement that rushing into such a meeting would be a prescription for failure, and that the time required to adequately prepare makes Dublin a better choice.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW