[CCWG-ACCT] Blog: Working Together Through The Last Mile

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 05:45:21 UTC 2015

Great response Bruce, thanks for the open mindedness in all your engagement
with this group. Speaking as a participant of this working group, who did
not commit as much working hours like others, I can imagine how painful it
can be to be hearing something quite contrary to membership route at this
stage.

However, it is my hope that the WG will have an open mind towards this as
well, just as Bruce said, the board legal seem to have found a way around
this so let's hear it and weigh the options. There is no doubt in me that
even the strong supporters of the sole member model knows there are a
number of loose end that is yet to be tightened in that model, while some
critical ones may never get a fitting bolt at this pace. Hopefully board is
expediting it's process in producing more details on its proposal in a
timely fashion.

I like the last paragraph of Bruce response; we need to recognise that one
way or the other a group of people ultimately makes the decision(including
within the SO/AC). There is existing community vs board mindset, as fun as
it could be, I fear that is not helping much in this process.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.