[CCWG-ACCT] Blog: Working Together Through The Last Mile

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Tue Sep 8 14:51:29 UTC 2015

Jordan, all,

I do not support Jordan’s assessment as copied below at all.
In fact, I consider it to be completely uncalled for, unfounded, offensive and as such far less constructive (or: far more destructive) than any reaction we have received from the board and ICANN staff so far.

This is a fine example of the things that truly frustrate me in this process, not the many and seemingly  endless calls at unholy hours.

And, by the way, I do not like being lectured by “experts"

Roelof Meijer