[CCWG-ACCT] Blog: Working Together Through The Last Mile

Dr Eberhard W Lisse epilisse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:40:09 UTC 2015

Chris,

Though I am hardly speaking for the CCWG, I personally would find the below helpful:

Deliver a well thought-out, well structured paper with small, digestable chunks that the CCWG can easily work of off top to bottom well prior to the F2F, as in, like, yesterday...

Have the meeting itself chaired by the CCWG and the agenda agreed upon well in advance.

Scribe the meeting in real-time locally and remotely and make the transcripts public as a matter of urgency.

Have real-time audio and video streams running.

Accept whatever the CCWG comes up with (even if I don't :-)-O)

And as a personal favor, whether I myself make it there or not, keep that Chehade waffler out of the building.

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPhone 6