[CCWG-ACCT] Follow Up from our Conference Call RE: LA F2F

Chris Disspain ceo at auda.org.au
Wed Sep 9 02:50:15 UTC 2015

Thanks Paul.

Just in case it isn’t clear, as I said in my note to Eberhard, there is a Board workshop on 26, 27 and 28 in LA so whilst the CCWG can call a meeting on any dates it wants, if Board member attendance is important to the CCWG then clashing with the retreat dates may not be optimal. Also, finding a venue that is available at this short notice may well be challenging if not impossible. That was why the Board politely suggested some dates to the CCWG. They did not clash with the Board retreat, meant that many Board members would be able to attend and had a venue available.

By the way, I do appreciate that the dates we suggested may well not be suitable to the CCWG (especially with Yom Kippur).

Cheers,

Chris