[CCWG-ACCT] Venue & Travel - September Face-to-Face Meeting

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:19:54 UTC 2015

As an unfunded participant, I will not be able to attend in person. Rumors
of bottomless coffers of money for "lobbyists" (which I'm not) working for
"IP interests" (whatever that means) are wildly exaggerated.

I will attend remotely to the extent possible. Try not to have any
substantive discussions during the breaks or in the evenings or at
breakfast.

Greg Shatan