[CCWG-ACCT] Venue & Travel - September Face-to-Face Meeting

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 10:09:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

I expect that the meeting would allow remote participation. Even though I
would have also appreciated support for ccwg-participants, I think it's
important to note that this is not a new thing as all CCWG meeting in the
past has happened in this way. I think it's just economically reasonable
enough to restrict the funding in such a manner.

It is my hope that the Co-Chairs will (as usual) ensure to treat remote and
physical participants equally as it concerns participation.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.