[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments now in

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Sat Sep 12 20:30:57 UTC 2015

> On 12 Sep 2015, at 02:39, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the main question we need to ask the CCWG legal is whether the leadership of the SO/AC(for instance) can indeed have legal standing under the California law. Every other aspect of MEM seem to make sense to me and just the clarity on the possibility of enforcement is what lawyers needs to come in on.

The Board's memo states:
"Key characteristics of the MEM are:

Binding Enforcement: In California, final decisions may be turned into enforceable court judgments. So an arbitration decision issued following an MEM proceeding can be enforced in a court in California. "

My first question is "By whom?"

Malcolm.