[CCWG-ACCT] LA F2F support

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:32:28 UTC 2015

Hi Arun,

I think the main puzzle is how exactly will ICANN/Co-Chairs apportion
funding to participants. What determines those who "constructively"
contributes? Is it by leading the working parties, by number of mails
written? Or by number of meetings attended? Or as you put it those who make
public comments?

If participants will be funded (which I am actually in support of), then
perhaps doubling the travel slots for each SO/AC and letting them determine
which of their participants attend is the better option at ensuring balance.

In your case Arun, I expect you to indicate your interest within NCUC. I
think this will be the closest transparent approach possible.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.