[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding definitions of consensus

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 09:44:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

Perhaps there is no need to re-invent the wheel on that part of the board's
proposal, i think a number of the CMSM mechanism (related to voting
threshold/consensus building process) can be applied to MEM as well.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!