[CCWG-ACCT] Your public comment re replacement of IANA provider

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:48:52 UTC 2015

Hi Nigel,

I don't think we should conclude that way, i think we should maintain an
open mind, ask questions and with the appropriate response try re-evaluate
the proposal. I for instance like the idea that the MEM has the opportunity
to say that "we are happy with board's decision not to follow the
recommendation of the IRP" My question however is what happens when the MEM
says "we support the IRP's verdict and like the board to implement it"?

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!