[CCWG-ACCT] Your public comment re replacement of IANA provider

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Fri Sep 18 15:55:25 UTC 2015

All,
please let us analyze all comments carefully. All commenters, including the Board, made suggestions in order to improve our recommendations and / or because they want to address a concern.

Let us try to remove as many concerns as possible and benefit as much as we can from all contributions. We are in the luxurious position that we can amalgamate the best of all contributions into our recommendations.

Best,
Thomas