[CCWG-ACCT] Your public comment re replacement of IANA provider

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Sep 18 16:53:51 UTC 2015

+1 Thomas.

The CCWG did an excellent job analyzing, assessing and addressing the input we received during the first public comment period. It was a lot of work, but it resulted in a much stronger "Version 2" of the CCWG proposal and reference model.  We must now do the same with input received during the second public comment period, including comments from the Board, with the goal of further refining, improving and explaining our recommendation. If we take a measured and deliberate approach to our review, I'm confident our final product will adequately address the community's concerns and also be acceptable to NTIA.

Regards,
Keith