[CCWG-ACCT] GAO report

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Sep 18 18:28:35 UTC 2015

Quite happy with the report it seems to give us some good guidance for our side of the field aswell.
In particular I;d like to call out the recommendation that NTIA examine the proposal under the COSO framework and gives the following examples:

[cid:E9597E5F-8778-40EE-9E3B-EDB1D88D75AB]

I think we should look at structuring some of our executive summary around these key points in an attempt to assist the NTIA in their evaluation process.

-James