[CCWG-ACCT] Your public comment re replacement of IANA provider

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Fri Sep 18 23:57:50 UTC 2015

Hello Becky,

>>  Furthermore, and more worrisome to me is what the MEM does to the fundamental concept of an independent judiciary.

Can you elaborate Becky?

I thought all proposals basically assumed that we were preferring to use independent panels (much like UDRP) that are not part of any one country's judicial system rather than immediately taking matters to court in one country - which presumably is California, USA.

I understand that legal courts were only used when there is a failure in the independent panel process.

Thanks,
Bruce Tonkin