[CCWG-ACCT] Your public comment re replacement of IANA provider

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sat Sep 19 16:28:25 UTC 2015

There are similar numbers not having such recourse against their respective governments, but we are not dealing with Nation-States, we are dealing with a corporation.. Notwithstanding that its acts or omissions may affect Billions.

We need to get this workable and inject some reality into this debate instead of tossing nonsense around.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini