[CCWG-ACCT] ICANN Community Forum document

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Sep 23 04:16:56 UTC 2015

hi all

Please see attached doc for the Los Angeles meeting if we choose to use it
- this notes current discussions and ideas about improving the level of
detail about the ICANN Community Forum, and sets out my view of some key
questions the CCWG might like to focus on if the conversation has time to
deal with this.

To be clear - those "key issues" are just my take and haven't been signed
off by the WP. They are to help you think about some of the key issues. You
may have others.

Staff - please include it in the reading pack for LA.

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter