[CCWG-ACCT] New Article on the Road to LA and What's at Stake

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Thu Sep 24 00:40:18 UTC 2015

FYI, I have just published an article titled "The Empire Strikes Back: ICANN Accountability at the Inflection Point"

It can be accessed in condensed form, with a link to the PDF of the full piece, at:

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20150923_empire_strikes_back_icann_accountability_at_the_inflection_point/

Realizing that you all have lots of pre-F2F assigned reading, I nonetheless hope that CCWG members, participants, and observers find it useful as they prepare for LA. And I welcome any feedback.

Best regards to all,
Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC