[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda & Reading List - LA Meeting

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Sep 24 01:28:19 UTC 2015

Hi all, Seun,

The entire purpose of the meeting and so the whole agenda is about working
through the public comments, and so that is why WS2 is on the agenda (to
address the comments that came in in PC2 about the WS2 section of the
report).

best
Jordan

On 24 September 2015 at 12:55, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the share, 2 quick observations on the agenda:
>
> - There seem to be no agenda item to further review/discuss the second PC
> submissions
>
> - I note that WS2 is on the agenda and it just seem not to fit well in the
> overall agenda. I suggest removing it, unless the goal of that session is
> to discuss items in WS1 that could be moved to WS2
>
> Regards
>
> Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
> Kindly excuse brevity and typos.
> Dear all,
> Attached to this email you will a draft agenda Cochairs have prepared in
> anticipation of your Los Angeles Face-to-Face meeting. This agenda is
> subject to change and should not be considered final.
> Please note that the reading list page for this meeting can be found at:
> https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Reading+List+--+Face-to-Face+Los+Angeles
> The following wiki page includes information on the meeting -
> https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56135261
> We look forward to seeing you in LA or online.
> Best regards
> Alice

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *