[CCWG-ACCT] MEM and enforceability

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Sep 24 01:36:46 UTC 2015

Sorry to pick this up but the CCWG's lawyers explain the nexus between
fiduciary responsibilities and the impact of a membership model nicely.
It's the relationship of those duties to others' decisions that changes
when those others are a member...

best
Jordan

On 23 September 2015 at 02:32, Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
> wrote:

> Hello Avri,
>

> >>  I think that the fiduciary responsibility does not change.
>
> Yes - that is my understanding of the role of a Board director in any
> model.
>
> Regards,
> Bruce Tonkin

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *