[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [Acct-Legal] Comparison of CCWG CMSM Proposal and ICANN Board MEM Proposal

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:49:31 UTC 2015

Dear Malcolm
Thanks for the analysis.
I raised the same issue in different manner in my preliminary review that I sent last night to CCWG,
The Board, s MEM and its relation with standing IRP panel in regard with the stepwise procedural and enforcement and standing is totally vague
I also raised the issue in my comment to legal team Memo a. copy of which was also sent to CCWG last night
I raised several other legal, procedural and workability issues in my comments
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone