[CCWG-ACCT] new blog

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Sep 25 01:11:24 UTC 2015

Indeed California corporations explicitly provides for Members without worrying about directors' fiduciary duties.  Since the corporations code is explicitly set up this way, it is odd that ICANN board and lawyers argue that somehow there is a problem.  This is what Cal. corp. law was set up to do.  If the California legislature doesn't worry about fiduciary duties of members / directors in a membership org, why are some this group pre-occupied with it?

Thanks,
Robin