[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: new blog

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Fri Sep 25 01:47:35 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

 Thanks for this - my bad. I wasn't aware that the CWG had it's own SOI section. Now I do.

 I guess that shows the importance of ease of accessibility: to transparency instruments, IRP's and everything else we are trying to create. I do obtain my objection, though now for form more than substance. We do not want to get into a habit of folks posting for others. It's hard to carry on a conversation when the other party is unable to directly respond.

 Thanks, again, Chris and apologies to Mr. Poole.

 Best,

 Ed