[CCWG-ACCT] MEM and enforceability

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Sep 25 05:20:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

All of the decisions would still be made by board, except for the two
they would need to share:

- bylaw changes
- CWG required separation powers

For all their other decisions they still do the deciding, we just get a
real ability to appeal instead of being stuck with whatever they decide
to do.

avri