[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Kavouss alternative proposal

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 17:03:18 UTC 2015

@James without making any preference on what have been shared, I think you
seem to focus on the model and not necessarily the required community
powers (which is the accountability enhancement).

Membership is not a requirement for accountability and certainly its not a
requirement by NTIA. What is a requirement is proof that ICANN would be
more accountable post-transition (and I said ICANN because its include not
just board/staff but also the community).

So I suggest we approach this with a more open mind and focus on what is
required and not what we want.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!